Research and Writing Series in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Research and Writing Series in the Humanities & Social Sciences (6 Sessions)
Wondering how to conceptualize, design, organize, and refine your research paper? Register for this Fall series on pacing your research project from A to Z!
- Dates: Thursdays, Oct 10th, 24th, 31st, Nov 7th, Nov 14th, Nov 21st
- Time: 4-5:30pm
- Location: Poorvu Center, Room 121
1. Strategic Reading and Note-Taking
2. Writing Your Literature Review
3. Entering into the Academic Conversation
4. Structure, Evidence, and Argument
5. Incorporating Citations
6. Revising and Editing Strategies
We encourage you to attend all sessions, but you are able to sign up for individual sessions as well.
Intended Audience: Graduate and professional school students starting the writing process in the Humanities and Social Sciences