Yale Connect is the University’s campus engagement platform. The Yale community uses Yale Connect to promote activities, find out what’s happening around them, engage with their student organizations, register for events, and more. Yale Connect is powered by Campus Groups technology.
On July 1, 2023, governance and support for Yale Connect was transitioned to the Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning, under the leadership of Pilar Abuin, Senior Director for Educational Technology, and in close partnership with colleagues in central IT. As part of the organizational change, a new Governance Committee was established to advise on policies and procedures and make recommendations for platform functionality.
- Pilar Abuin, Chairperson (Poorvu Center)
- Susan Bouregy (Privacy Office)
- Hadar Call (IT)
- Nina Fattore (Office of the Secretary & Vice President for University Life)
- Tim Hinckley (IT)
- Dan Hofstatter (IT)
- Shonna Marshall (University Registrar’s Office)
- Andrea McAdam (Office of Public Affairs and Communications)
- Lucas Swineford (Poorvu Center)
- Chelsey Toong (Controller’s Office)