Educational Technology Workshop: Introduction to Ed Discussion
Location of Event:
Ed Discussion is a quick and easy tool for class Q&A with superior functionality and usability.
There’s seamless integration with Canvas through LTI, and Ed Discussion can also be used standalone. Instructors save considerable time compared to traditional email and forums.
- Less direct emails being sent to staff.
- Fewer duplicate questions being asked.
- Students often answer each other’s questions.
- Questions can reach and benefit the whole class.
- Students like the modern user interface and excellent usability.
- Higher quality questions and less back and forth with thread templates.
- Easier to express ideas with equations, runnable code, annotations, and more.
This workshop session will take 30 mins with additional time for Q&A.
— Event Details: https://yaleconnect.yale.edu/rsvp?id=1185636