STEM Navigators is a new program offered by Academic Strategies to help first- and second-year Yale undergraduates negotiate their early STEM courses, research, and other opportunities.
This network of support offers the following elements:
- Direct contact with one of our STEM undergraduate Academic Strategies Mentors, who will be in regular contact to provide individualized information, support, and resources.
- Peer sharing events that help you understand the approaches that will help you succeed in your introductory STEM courses
- Practical workshops on topics like using Excel for data, using LaTex for p-sets, and reserach-based STEM study skills.
- Opportunities to connect with extracurricular, mentoring, research, and other pre-professional STEM opportunities
- Biweekly STEM study halls to connect you with peer study groups, mentors, and tutors.
To sign up, fill out this form: STEM Navigators Sign Up
Questions? Contact Audrey Yeung, Academic Strategies Woodbridge Fellow, at email@example.com.