Grants and fellowships can be very competitive and require many components, but the Graduate Writing Lab is here to help you navigate the application process and submit a polished application.
Check here for resources about applying for grants and fellowships.
Grant Writing in the Sciences
- Writing Personal Statements for Fellowships
- General Guidelines for Writing a Grant Proposal in the Sciences
- Quick Start Guide: NRSA F31-Style Fellowship in the Natural Sciences
- Tips for Writing an NRSA F31-Style Fellowship in the Natural Sciences
- Guidelines for the NSF GRFP - NOTE: Some of this material may be out of date! Please check the NSF GRFP website for the latest application requirements.
Grant Writing in the Humanities
Other Grant Writing Resources
- How to Secure Funding for Your Social Impact project (From STEPS: Student Training & Education in Public Service)
- Yale Office of Sponsored Projects
The Graduate Writing Lab offers grant and fellowship-writing workshops, information sessions, and special Peer-Review Groups for major grants and fellowships. GWL Writing Consultants are also available to read research statements and other application materials, so schedule a consultation today!